Intalytics, a leader in location-centric predictive analytics, seeks an entry-level Statistical Analyst to develop and apply predictive models on behalf of retail chains, restaurants, healthcare providers, financial institutions, and other clients.
ATTRIBUTES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analytical. Develop statistical models that are grounded in solid principles of consumer behavior and retail geography. Derive insights and build solutions using a variety of data sources.
- Collaborative. Contribute to our team culture. Be innovative. Criticize constructively. Solicit input from project stakeholders. Effectively communicate results with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Efficient. Organize workflows and data clearly and consistently with thorough documentation. Manage multiple projects of varying complexity while balancing priorities and timelines.
- Technical. Demonstrate comfort working with regression analysis and other analytical techniques in statistical software programs, and in encoding those models in other environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline, including Economics, Geography, Statistics, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, or other related fields. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience using regression analysis and other statistical methods
- Familiar with principles of consumer behavior, market research, and retail geography
- Statistical programming in SAS, JMP, R, Stata, SPSS, or other similar programs.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Experience using the following is a plus:
- Census data
- Relational databases/SQL
- GIS/mapping platforms
- Generous salary commensurate with skill level and qualifications
- 401K plan, with company match and immediate vesting
- Medical and dental insurance
- Competitive vacation package
This position is located in our Irving, TX office. All eligible candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States.